Home Loan in Ghaziabad
Apply for Home Loan in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad is a city in Uttar Pradesh which falls under the National Capital Region (NCR) belt. It is known as the Gateway to the state of Uttar Pradesh due to its proximity to New Delhi. It has turned out to be a major industrial, commercial and educational hub of western Uttar Pradesh. The city is turning out to be a hub of real estate as many commercial and residential projects are being set up at an increasing level. As a result, new avenues of job creation have been opened. This has caught the attention of both banking and non-banking sectors who are ready to provide financial assistance to people in the city. If you are also looking for a lender for a home loan, have a look at some of the top banks and NBFCs in Ghaziabad where you can apply.
Documents Required for Home Loan
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card
- Income Proof-Last 3 Month Salary Slips, Form 16 for Last 2 Years, Last 6-month Bank Statement (For Salaried), ITR, Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statement for the Last 3 Years (For Self-employed)
- Property Documents Like Cost Estimation, Property Map, Property Allotment Copy, Complete Property Chain, etc
- Signature Verification Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
- Salaried, self-employed businessmen and self-employed professionals are eligible to apply for a home loan at Loanvenue in Ghaziabad.
- The minimum age by which you are eligible for a home loan is 23 years. At the time of loan maturity, you need to make sure you are within 65 years.
Home Loan Tax Benefits
Resident Indians are eligible for certain tax benefits on principal and interest components of a home loan. As per Income Tax Act 1961 rules, the current applicable exemption under section 24(b) is Rs. 2,00,000/- for the interest amount paid in the financial year and up to Rs. 1,50,000/- (under section 80 C) for the principal amount repaid in the same year.